Chris Hardwick’s career is getting back on track after an evaluation of sexual attack accusations made by a former sweetheart.
NBC said that Hardwick will work as a visitor host next Tuesday on America’s Got Talent and will return as host for season three of The Wall video game program. Production on The Wall is set to begin in the fall.
NBC’s confirmation Tuesday that Hardwick was keeping the gigs came a week after AMC said he would be back with Talking Dead and Talking with Chris Hardwick following the review.
In revealing its choice, AMC said it was the “proper step” after interviewing a variety of individuals in connection with the claims against Hardwick.
He is set up to resume work on Talking Dead, companion to drama series The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead on Aug. 12, the date that the latter program returns for the second half of its 4th season. Yvette Nicole Brown had actually been named interim host during the evaluation.
Hardwick has acknowledged that an online post by his ex-girlfriend Chloe Dykstra declaring she had been sexually attacked and mentally mistreated described him. He has actually denied the allegations but has said the couple’s three-year relationship was imperfect and consisted of arguments.
ALSO CHECK OUT THE Technology News at EPICdigest.com