Far Cry New Dawn is a direct sequel to Far Cry 5. Reported at The Game Awards 2018, it brings gamers back to Hope County, Montana years after Far Cry 5’s nuke-filled fiery conclusion where you have to compete with a brand-new opponent faction of pirates called the Highwaymen. The Far Cry New Dawn release date is February 15 and is priced at $40 in the United States. No Far Cry New Dawn cost for India has been revealed just yet. Similar To Far Cry 5, it will be pertaining to the PS4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Aside from exposing the video game, Ubisoft also let slip details relating to Far Cry New Dawn’s gameplay, setting, and story.
Far Cry New Dawn gameplay
- Outposts return and are now linked to an all-new Escalation mode: gamers need to first dominate these Outposts, before scavenging for resources such as ethanol. Abandoned Outposts are declared by significantly higher-level Highwaymen, who reinforce the facilities while enhancing the alarm. Meanwhile, gamers can embark on Expeditions to exotic parts of the United States. These are basically smash-and-grab objectives to claim valuable resources.
- Weapons and crafting: every product owned in America is now makeshift, and therefore extremely customised. Distinct, signature weapons change the old world off-the-shelf armoury, and every makeshift weapon can be updated with the appropriate resources. The Saw Launcher, for example, hurls singular circular saws to begin with, but ultimately 3 can fire at once. Weapons are customized on the workbench in your home base.
- Guns for Hire: Ubisoft confesses that Far Cry New Dawn is stabilized to offer co-op gamers the very best possible experience, for those playing solo the new Guns for Hire is a choice. Amongst the Guns for Hire made understood so far are 17-year-old Carmina – the child of Nick and Kim Frye (Carmina was the new-born in the Far Cry 5 objective ‘Special Delivery’). There is also Nana, an elderly woman who is a stealthy sniper, referred to as a sharp shooter with a sharp tongue.
- Fangs for Hire: there is a new pet called Timber, an Akita, who can now accompany gamers in automobiles, go out of the window. There’s Horatio a giant hog. Horatio is trained to attack trespassers, and is capable of flinging Highwaymen around like toys, three or 4 at a time.
Far Cry New Dawn setting and story
- Hope Country isn’t a post-apocalyptic wasteland like the Fallout games: America has just recently emerged from the grasp of a nuclear winter season, and Hope County has been lucky to benefit from the vagaries of a resurgent nature. Those individuals that made it through have actually emerged into a brand-new Super Bloom biome; colourful and full of life.
- Familiar characters are back: led by Kim Rye from Far Cry 5, the Survivors develop a home, where kids can be protected and prosper. The production of ethanol becomes a priority, sustaining farm vehicles and equipment, and keeping transportation on the move. As resources are collected, the home base centers improve, with upgrades to the Training Camp, Garage, Healing Garden, and Cartographer to name a few.
Far Cry New Dawn villians
There are 2 primary antagonists in Far Cry New Dawn– siblings Mickey and Lou, the twin daughters of their dad and Highwaymen founder. Mickey and Lou are the group’s leaders, complementing each other’s hard personalities.They’ve grown utilized to civilians giving up on sight and could form up as formidable enemies.
Thinking about that we’ve seen Far Cry 4 in November 2014, Far Cry Primal in February 2016, and Far Cry 5 in March 2018. Far Cry New Dawn’s release barely a year given that Far Cry 5 makes us question if it’s a stop gap title in between larger, possible showings like the supposed Watch Dogs 3 or a firm release date for recognized titles like Beyond Good and Evil 2.
ALSO CHECK OUT THE Technology News at EPICdigest.com